What now?

Looking into the future, it is a bright and happy place as long as I make it so.

Can I not be me without someone else there to guide me? I want to be able to share my independent self with those I love. I intend to do just that, my identity is independent from this day forth... As best I can progress towards this goal.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Dissonance

I feel as though... I'm sitting within the 7th step of an octave.  One simple step away from resolution. Just one last note need be played, and all can move forward. Yet I cannot play the eighth.

I am stuck. Not of my own choosing, but none the less, I am stuck.

I can't see the benefit of ending on the seventh. Nobody walks away happier for it. I'm sure if you've ever ended a song without true musical resolution you understand that in fact, the song has simply not ended. It's either that, or the composer has chosen to render you vastly more uncomfortable than you thought music could leave you. All for the sake of torturing you.

Just so they can lord it over you that they have the upper hand! "HA." An empty proclamation.

When it could so simply be resolved.

Can the musician meet the composer? Can peace be made?
Yes.

The two would never have to interact again, but for the love of life WHY can't their separation be on a good note. Or a good chord.  Just so that everyone can breathe deep, and let the past stay where it belongs.

I hope this message can reach anyone in the world trying to hold a grudge. Holding onto the bad feelings to keep themselves at bay.
Find a way to let yourself go, and help others do the same. Face the music, all of it.