What now?

Looking into the future, it is a bright and happy place as long as I make it so.

Can I not be me without someone else there to guide me? I want to be able to share my independent self with those I love. I intend to do just that, my identity is independent from this day forth... As best I can progress towards this goal.

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Self Actualization

I think I've done it.
I think I've found what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. I found something that I love to do, now I just have to go out and do it.

Never have I felt like this without having my feelings depend on some one else and my interaction with them.
I DID THIS. I made myself happy.
I've found my calling.

Maybe I can learn to love life like I never have before, I think I've found what I've been searching for. Looking in the wrong places has lead me so far astray in the past. I finally found a sense of self fulfillment that depends nothing at all on others. It's just me out there, doing everything that I can.