What now?

Looking into the future, it is a bright and happy place as long as I make it so.

Can I not be me without someone else there to guide me? I want to be able to share my independent self with those I love. I intend to do just that, my identity is independent from this day forth... As best I can progress towards this goal.

Sunday 26 June 2011

Inexplicable

I'm so sad about what has just happened.

My best friend won't talk to me.

My recently reacquainted friend won't talk to me.

Time to move out.

I can't believe I said those things to you. I should never have said anything like that in my entire life. I am infinitely sorrowful for what happened. I love your friendship and I wish that those words had never escaped my mouth. There are a lot of things between us that I wish had not happened, but this is one that I am most sorry for.

I never meant to betray your trust, you are my best friend. One of the only people in this world that I truly trust.
I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.
I love you like a brother.

I have to believe that the burdens in my life have so much more to do with me than I have previously thought. With the way that my actions have recently affected the outcome of certain situations... there's no way it isn't the case.

I am dedicating myself to others, and making the world a better place.
Selflessness is the only policy.


Anything else ends tragically.