What now?

Looking into the future, it is a bright and happy place as long as I make it so.

Can I not be me without someone else there to guide me? I want to be able to share my independent self with those I love. I intend to do just that, my identity is independent from this day forth... As best I can progress towards this goal.

Monday 23 May 2011

patience is a virtue

This is something that I've always heard, but not something that I have practiced in my life. but something that has been now forced upon me in less that opportune circumstances.

It is like this, how I have to wait for the snow to melt so that I can truly enjoy the mountains beauty and all the activities that they have to offer. I don't want to wait, but the decision was taken from my hands by things that I can not yet control.

All the fish in the sea, but all I want is the one I set free to come back.

I am saddened.
I am overwhelmed with new burdens.
I will yet endure, so that I can see the greener grass on the other side.
I miss you, and I can't wait to be with you again.
Goodbye, for now.