What now?

Looking into the future, it is a bright and happy place as long as I make it so.

Can I not be me without someone else there to guide me? I want to be able to share my independent self with those I love. I intend to do just that, my identity is independent from this day forth... As best I can progress towards this goal.

Thursday 27 January 2011

Trying to turn a new corner

I'm working hard at looking at things in a better way, it's been rough.

I have a lot of really good things going for me right now and I know it. I have a job, and a good one at that. I'm training at something that I want to do and loving it. My family seems to be calming things down.

I don't know why things keep weighing me down right now. I just can't get myself put back together.

Turning this corner is one if the hardest things I've had to do, it's like it won't end. I feel like I'm on one of those spiraling parking garage ramps, and it keeps on getting steeper.

I've cut out everything that makes me someone who I'm not, at least as far as substances are concerned. My friends keep stressing me out, like they don't care. I have one friend that I know will have my back no matter what. But he's leaving now, and will be gone for a while now. All I want to do is make the best of the time we have now, but I don't have a day off to go do that. I don't have a moment to breath enough to cherish the things that I really like to do anymore.

I've lost my speed.
I'm losing my true friend.
All I do is work, school, eat, and sleep. And it's really starting to wear me down. I've got to find a way out of this.