What now?

Looking into the future, it is a bright and happy place as long as I make it so.

Can I not be me without someone else there to guide me? I want to be able to share my independent self with those I love. I intend to do just that, my identity is independent from this day forth... As best I can progress towards this goal.

Sunday 28 July 2013

It's hard to clean a burdened slate

You know how sometimes you just want to have this clean slate and get back to this level headed self that you used to be? How you don't even want to be on top of the world, you just want to forget somethings and remember how good life can be.
Of course you do, who doesn't?
However I'm sure you're also familiar with the notion that you cannot exact this change in your life or how you feel. You find clues, and bits and pieces of your dirty slate everywhere.  Dirty isn't bad, a well used slate is something that I want to be a part of my life. I just... don't want it to make me sad, so right now I just want the clean one.

So yeah, clean slate... now? Cool, thanks world.